I’ve been honored with the Versatile Blogger award by Melissa at Mel Dreams Often and Chris at Us and Them.
Thank you Melissa and Chris, I’m honored.
Ok, I’m not always the best rule follower and this award comes with a few rules. Also the rules seems to have changed or at least the ‘rules’ that came with each award are a bit different. I guess the ‘rules’ may change as it is passed on, maybe sort of like the ‘telephone’ game I played when I was younger…. what the last person said was not always what the first person said to pass on..
I’ll try to comply with the rules as they came to me today….
1 - Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2 - Tell us seven things about yourself.
3 - Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
4 -Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award
One… done – thanks again Melissa.
Two… 1. I’ve been blogging for about a year.
2. I have 11, yep 11, sisters.
3. I have one brother. Some people say poor him but hey, I don’t think he ever had hand me downs. :)
4. I’m the ‘baby’ of the thirteen of us.
5. I’m currently watching the Amazing race. Thank you DVR. I love watching but don’t think I’d like to be on it.
6. Besides 5 months I spent in Norway on an exchange trip I’ve always lived in Minnesota.
7. I'm what you would probably call 'under-employed', working very part time, looking for a full time job.
Three…This one is a bit tough but as I don’t always follow or note new blogs that I like. Sometimes I seem to ‘find’ a new blog over and over but don’t always follow it. I kind of like discovering it all anew each time I follow links to them but here goes. I’ll try to keep adding as I note some new blogs I like.
1. http://thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com/ - I love the April idea board, lots of fab ideas.
2. http://www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com/ – Ashley loves her Peeps, if you do too you gotta check out all her Peep ideas.
3. http://mama-says-sew.blogspot.com/ – This girl can sew. I recently described myself as a 'reluctant’ sewer. There are just so many great ideas out there that I have to become a sewer to do some of them.
4.http://trophyw.blogspot.com/ She crafts, cooks and sews wonderful things.
5.http://cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com/ Another great site with crafts as well as food. Be sure to check out her craft area makeover.
I’m stopping at 5 nominations tonight but will keep adding sites.
6. http://craftberrybush.blogspot.com/ Lucy's blog is one that I keep re-discovering. I mean you gotta love a dollar store basket turned vintage look milk bottle holder.
7. http://maluukkonen.blogspot.com/ Missy at the Little Green Bean has some serious crafting skills. I can't belive I just found her blog.
8. http://christyrobbins.blogspot.com/ Christy has it all, crafts, food and travel.