I decorated the front cover, the back cover and the inside front cover. The tins came with a foam cushion for the cd so I didn't think I needed to decorate the inside of the back cover. I attached the paper with mod podge but I think I might have to rethink that for future ones. I pulled on the ribbon to help open the tin and the back paper started to peel off. I ended up pulling it all off....... it was way to easy to do so I know it would not hold up if I gave it as a gift.
I used a sanding block to sand the back a little bit and reapplied the paper with the mod podge. I'm hoping it will stick a bit better. Maybe I'll have to use all cardstock and not the thinner scrapbooking paper. The back cover was sc
I cut the letter, number and tag from a Cuddlebug set that I was lucky enough to snag at JoAnn's a couple weeks ago for $9.97..... yep, that's right $9.97. They had 3 different sets that day and I picked up one as they were all fairly similiar. I didn't think I would use it too much as my Sizzix alphabets have not seen a lot of use lately. So far I've used them three times. Not a lot but not too bad. Worth the $9,97 if you ask me.
I think I feel another altered frame coming up. I found a small frame for $.30 at TJ Maxx today. The easel back is broke but I can either fix that or take it off completly and hang it up once it is altered. TJ Maxx has been a suprising source of crafting items for me lately. Today along with the frame I picked up some WR Memory Keepers ribbon, $1.99 for 30 feet, and a package with a single and double piercing bugs from Cutter Bee for $2.99. I don't know if I will use the double piercer a lot but I think I'll use the single one quite a bit.
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments.